[OpenLayers-Users] Openlayer.mobile.js

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Thu May 26 05:01:18 EDT 2011

Hi,

there is no dedicated mobile version of OpenLayers - all you need for
mobile support is in OpenLayers 2.11-rc1 already. The build we use in
the mobile examples uses the
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/browser/branches/openlayers/2.11/build/mobile.cfg
build profile, and was minified with the "-c closure" option (see
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/browser/branches/openlayers/2.11/build/README.txt).

To get mobile functionality, all you have to do is download OpenLayers
2.11-rc1 (http://openlayers.org/download/OpenLayers-2.11-rc1.zip) or
trunk. And to make it load faster on mobile devices, you will create a
build profile with only the files you need, as described in
http://docs.openlayers.org/library/deploying.html.

Andreas.

2011/5/26 Budschedl Harald <Harald.Budschedl at ikt.linz.at>:
> Hi ppl.
>

> Either I am blind (or dumb) or there is no download possibility for the
> mobile version of OL on the openlayers.org homepage and the wiki?
>
> I just searched but didn’t find anything there…
>

> Can someone point me to the right direction? (Or give me a white stick for
> the seeing-impaired?)
>

> TIA
>
> Harry
>

> Freundliche Grüße
>

> Harald Budschedl
>
> Geodaten Management (Geo)
>

> IKT Linz GmbH
>
> Ein Unternehmen der Stadt Linz
>

> 4040 Linz, Hauptstraße 1-5
>
> AUSTRIA
>

> Tel.     +43 732 7070 4787
>
> Fax      +43 732 7070 54 4787
>
> visit            www.linz.at/ikt
>
> mailto: harald.budschedl at ikt.linz.at
>

> ________________________________
> Diese Nachricht inklusive aller Anhänge kann vertrauliche Informationen
> enthalten. Sie ist ausschließlich für die adressierten Personen bestimmt.
> Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe sind nicht gestattet.
> Sollten Sie nicht die richtige Adressatin/der richtige Adressat sein,
> vernichten Sie den gesamten Inhalt (§ 93 Abs. 4 Telekommunikationsgesetz
> 2003) und informieren Sie bitte sofort den/die Absender/in. Nähere
> Regelungen zur elektronischen Kommunikation mit der Stadt Linz finden Sie in
> den "Allgemeinen Hinweisen und Nutzungsbestimmungen betreffend das
> E-Government der Stadt Linz (e-linz)" (
> http://www.linz.at/images/AGB_egov_2008.pdf )
>
> IKT Linz GmbH, Firmenbuch des Landesgerichtes Linz ++ Firmenbuch-Nummer:
> 321197z ++ UID-Nummer: ATU64636344
> IKT Linz Infrastruktur GmbH, Firmenbuch des Landesgerichtes Linz ++
> Firmenbuch-Nummer: 321990s ++ UID-Nummer: ATU64664303
> A-4020 Linz, Gruberstraße 42, Tel. +43 732 7070 0, Fax: +43 732 7070 54
> 1555, office at ikt.linz.at, www.linz.at/ikt

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/