[OpenLayers-Users] How to stop the event that caused "featureunselect" event?

Janis Elmeris janis.elmeris at intelligentsystems.lv
Fri May 27 11:27:09 EDT 2011

Hello!

I'm adding custom events for OpenLayer.Control.SelectFeature like so:

features = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector('features');

features.events.on ({
   'featureselected': OnFeatureSelect,
   'featureunselected': OnFeatureUnselect
});

Once the OnFeatureUnselect is called, it receives an event object as
parameter, however, it does not seem to be an OpenLayers.Event object. I
would like to stop further event triggers, but there is no "stop()"
method for that object. It consists of four properties "element",
"feature", "object", and "type" and a method "toString".

Thanks,
Janis