[OpenLayers-Users] Browser Issues: Safari and Opera with OpenStreetMap, IE9, Safari mobile.

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sat May 28 22:04:51 EDT 2011

On May 28, 2011, at 8:59 PM, Nicholas Efremov-Kendall wrote:

> The same script in Safari 5 requests permission to use current position but
> doesn't place the marker or register the lonlat events.

worked fine in Safari 5.0.5 on Mac OS X 10.6.6. Well, almost. Safari requested to use my location, then placed a marker. But no layer showed up. So, I switched to Google base layer, and the layer also showed up. Then I switched back to OSM, and that layer also showed up. I have a marker on an OSM base layer.