[OpenLayers-Users] Moving marker dynamically on mouse click.

Jongsuk Lee jongsuk.lee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 19:58:56 EDT 2011

Hi, I am using 2.1.1 release library and I am using with bing layer.
I am trying to do marker to move according to user's mouse click.
So old marker should move accroding to new click location. I am using
moveTo method in marker object.
This seems to work fine when I change zoom but once I pan viewport,
position gets hairy.
Do I have to keep track of pan viewport movement and offset il?
am I not understanding api correctly? I tried on ie9 and latest chrome
and that shows same behavior.

Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks for awesome library.

jong.