[OpenLayers-Users] Adjusting Zoom Level Based on Points

Tac Tacelosky tacman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:48:48 EST 2011

As you're going through the points, keep track of the min/max x and y, then
use those values to set the extent (the boundaries).

While you can do this in Javascript, we ended up doing that calculation in
the server-side call that got the points, and sending it over with the json
that used to populate the array of points.

Tac