[OpenLayers-Users] How to draw horizontal/vertical lines in openlayers?

aridbh aridbh at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 15:15:47 EST 2011

Hi,

I am using openlayers and able to draw lines using DrawFeature and
OpenLayers.Handler.Path. Now I need to provide an option to be able to draw
horizontal/vertical lines. Which means when the user starts drawing line and
moves the mouse to an angle, if the angle is less than 45 degrees to the x
axis it will draw only horizontal and if the angle is more than 45 degrees
it will start drawing vertical lines.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks,
Aridbh.