[OpenLayers-Users] WMS for North American Sub-National Borders

Peter N. Schweitzer pschweitzer at usgs.gov
Tue Oct 4 11:53:55 EDT 2011

On 10/04/2011 10:41 AM, Richard Barnes wrote:
> Apologies for the confusion, I am trying to find a WMS that I can load via OpenLayers
> which will have state and provincial borders for the U.S. and Canada.

The North American Atlas political boundary data are described at
   http://nationalatlas.gov/metadata/bound0m.faq.html

And there is documentation of an OGC WMS for all National Atlas layers at
   http://nationalatlas.gov/infodocs/ogcwms.html

Peter
--
Peter N. Schweitzer (MS 954, U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, VA 20192)
(703) 648-6533  FAX: (703) 648-6252  email: pschweitzer at usgs.gov
<http://geology.usgs.gov/peter/>