[OpenLayers-Users] Styling geoJSON with SLD (ie convert SLD to stylemap)

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Sun Oct 16 15:57:51 EDT 2011

I am moving a vector file from geoserver to local disk (a USB
implementation using openlayers). In the past I have used used KML and
extract styles, but I want to use geoJSON (more compact). I have
perfectly good sld file on geoserver and I note that style.js is
modelled on SLD. So is there an easy in which I can convert
an SLD into a style or stylemap object for use with the data from geoJSON?