AW: [OpenLayers-Users] Styling geoJSON with SLD (ie convert SLD tostylemap)

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Mon Oct 17 16:13:45 EDT 2011

Hi,

This example should help:
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.11/examples/sld.html

Arnd

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] Im Auftrag von Phil
Scadden
Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011 21:58
An: openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: [OpenLayers-Users] Styling geoJSON with SLD (ie convert SLD
tostylemap)

I am moving a vector file from geoserver to local disk (a USB implementation
using openlayers). In the past I have used used KML and extract styles, but
I want to use geoJSON (more compact). I have perfectly good sld file on
geoserver and I note that style.js is modelled on SLD. So is there an easy
in which I can convert an SLD into a style or stylemap object for use with
the data from geoJSON?

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in
error please destroy and immediately notify us. Do not copy or disclose the
contents.