[OpenLayers-Users] Zoom out on Android

Dominik Mikiewicz dominikmikiewicz at o2.pl
Fri Oct 21 15:48:03 EDT 2011

What I meant when mentioning galaxy s and Motorola xoom was that pinch zoom
is supported within a browser. I've heard upgrading galaxy s to 2.2 removes
this but I never bother about upgrading os on my phone.

In my case multitouch and pinch zoom in particular works with native
browsers on both mentioned devices. It also works with web view instantiated
by phonegap without any problems. On the other hand HTC Desire hd we also
use for testing does not offer multitouch for the native web browser and the
webview of phonegap.

So once again it depends on a combination of the os and the browser ;-)