[OpenLayers-Users] Re: [Users] print and send email

Robert Buckley robertdbuckley at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 06:08:56 EDT 2011

Thanks,

The form is nice, but we need the map extent to be attached somehow to the email. The problem is the map content needs to be checked by the users of the map, and the comments referencing the map need to be sent back to me.

So ideally I need the comments and the map extent to which the comments refer to.

thanks,

Rob