[OpenLayers-Users] (HTML5) Map Tile Hosting Service

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 18:50:13 EDT 2011

Hi Dino,

I am interested to see feature in Giscloud similar to Google Fusion Tables.

The features are:
- renders Google Fusion Tables / GISCloud as Geometries (i.e. as
GeoJSON) in custom-made app (e.g. iPhone/iPad and Android Tablets)
with GoogleMap, Openlayers or Leaflet; and

- renders GISCloud map / tile maps in custom-made app, not using GIScloud GUI.

Is these things doable or plan for GISCloud?

Thanks.

Noli