[OpenLayers-Users] How to get color pixel of WMS layer?

Tito, Joseph Joseph.Tito at cobham.com
Fri Sep 30 12:48:44 EDT 2011

Since GeoServer is just sending OpenLayers back an image, you stylize
points in GeoServer. You can create a general style for all points, or
you can do attribute based styling. This is all done in the GeoServer
admin console under the Style section.

Here's a link to some documentation ->
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/webadmin/data/styles.html

Good luck!