[OpenLayers-Users] maxScale doesn't appear to work

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Mon Feb 6 00:38:39 EST 2012

http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms",
>                     {
>                         srs: 'EPSG:900913',
>                         layers: 'DWT:dwt_lata_proj',
>                         styles: 'dwt_lata',
>                         format: format,
>                         transparent: true,
>                         minScale: 50000,
>                         maxScale: 8000000
>                     },
>                     {singleTile: true, ratio: 1}
>                 );
> Can you see anything obviously wrong with this?

minScale and maxScale shouldn't be params sent in WMS GetMap requests. They
should be options of the Layer.WMS object. So try moving these properties
to the 4th argument, where singleTile and ratio are defined.

--
Eric Lemoine

Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352