[OpenLayers-Users] using mapserver for wmsgetfeatureinfo

S Coetzer geotech.sarel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:42:52 EST 2012

I found using WMS features outside geoserver also in mapserver is
troublesome due to proxy authentication.

WMS is an "ajax" request back to your server which require some sort of
authentication. You can use Firebug->console tab to check whether its an
proxy issue.

Sarel Coetzer | GIS Developer

Malaria Research Programme
Medical Research Council