[OpenLayers-Users] OverViewMap maximize button icon

Olzen gkfolsen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:24:52 EST 2012

Does anyone have an idea how to replace the default icon for the overview map
maximize button from css?

I have tried various approaches but I am unable to solve this.

Below is a copy and paste from the elements. The icon has and id
'olControlOverviewMapMaximizeButton_innerImage', but I cant find a way to
replace the content.
I always end up with layer-switcher-maximize.png.

Modifying the OpenLayers library is not an option.

Regards