[OpenLayers-Users] Use of MBTIles with openlayers

Robert Buckley robertdbuckley at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 11:58:45 EST 2012

Thanks for the reply,

So TileStache can serve and render the MBTiles to use with openlayers? Would you know if there are possibilities for exporting mapcontent from the openlayers mappanel?

This is one of the reasons i´m looking in this directory as I can´t do pdf exports with geowebcache served from geoserver.

Thanks,

Rob