[OpenLayers-Users] Use of MBTIles with openlayers

Tac Tacelosky tacman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:33:33 EST 2012

Wow, what a cool tool!   Am I correct in my (brief) reading of the license
that it is more permissive than GPL?

http://www.cecill.info/licences/Licence_CeCILL-B_V1-en.html

I have a client that needs a map to integrate with some of our tools,
although I'm guessing that I'd be able to do this without actually
modifying the mashup code, simply configuring the widgets and search, etc.

The license mentions "External Modules".  Is their documentation or a
mailing list for developing those?

Thanks, and thanks again for a great tool, is it on the OpenLayers example
page somewhere? (http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/)  It's a great site
for showcasing OpenLayers' capabilities.

Tac