[OpenLayers-Users] Fwd: my vector data don't show up - wfs

Pedro Costa pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt
Wed Jul 4 02:09:28 PDT 2012

I forgot image....

-------- Mensagem Original --------
Assunto: 	my vector data don't show up - wfs
Data: 	Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:56:54 +0100
De: 	Pedro Costa <pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt>
Para: 	openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org

Hi,

I'm trying to add vector data to my map from geoserver but data don't
show up.
I tried like that:

var wfs = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("Equipamentos_WFS", {
             strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX()],
             protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
             url:"http://localhost:8080/geoserver/testes/wfs",
             featurePrefix:"testes",
             featureType: "testes:equipamentos",
             featureNS: "namespacetestes.pt",
             srsName: "EPSG:900913",
             geometryName: "the_geom",
             version: "1.0.0"
             })
             });

map.addLayer(wfs);

I'm using only data from localhost (my computer) so i don't need proxy
right?
Using firebug I can see that the request is made, but returns nothing
(image attached).

Can anybody help me?

Thanks