[OpenLayers-Users] Fwd: my vector data don't show up - wfs

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 09:52:22 PDT 2012

Hi Pedro,

I was reading about this error in google and it seems that this is one of the solutions, you have to use this:
var url = 'proxy_php.php?fn=' + encodeURIComponent(src);
it seems that the problem is ajax (as far I understand), but it can be firefox, try first in IE or safari to see what happens. Also this page is suggested about the php code above:
http://developer.yahoo.com/javascript/howto-proxy.html

This page is in spanish, it may help you: http://www.forosdelweb.com/f127/ayuda-access-restricted-uri-denied-599455/

Cheers,

Gery

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.