[OpenLayers-Users] OL 2.12 and Image layer flicker

teknocreator teknocreator at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:00:13 PDT 2012

Pierre - Thanks for creating the issue ticket!  Hopefully, we'll hear more on
this.  I saw that there was no real progress as of yet when I looked at the
issue ticket thread, though.

Magallo - Yes, I thought of your workaround, but thought it was also an ugly
way of doing it which is why I decided to ask first about a possible better
solution or see if it merited an issue ticket.

I'll continue to look at the issue ticket or see if anyone has any other
thoughts.

Thanks again!