[OpenLayers-Users] Max Zoom level.

Riaan Lombaard rlombaard at maxgeo.com
Tue Jul 31 02:34:05 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have been using openlayers to plot some dots.

Now using Google maps it looks very nice but zooming in more than the map supports it gives an illusion of the dots moving.

If I use  "http://vmap0.tiles.osgeo.org/wms/vmap0" then it's much better but then again I need to zoom in even more. Some of those dots are very close together and I need to be able to select them individually.

What would you guys suggest I use? Different map or is there a way to zoom in even more. I am not to worried about the terrain details for now, even though it would be nice like "Google earth".

Thanks,
    Riaan