[OpenLayers-Users] select components of geometry

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 00:23:20 EST 2012

Is it possible to select a component of a geometry for a feature, e.g  a
feature whose geometry consists of points, line or geometry collections?
Does the Select control facilitate anything like that?

and secondly is possibly to temporarily hide/disable components of a
geometry? I have linked components of a geometry to time variables and I am
trying to display the part of geometry which falls between a certain date
time interval.

regards
Imran

--