[OpenLayers-Users] Labels interfering with OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature

Robert Sanson Robert.Sanson at asurequality.com
Tue Mar 6 17:20:08 EST 2012

I have a vector polygon layer that I have DrawFeature and ModifyFeature controls set against. I have a label defined on my style.

var crop_style = new OpenLayers.StyleMap({
    "default": new OpenLayers.Style(
        {
            pointRadius: 3,
            graphicName: "square",
            strokeColor: "#ff6103",
            fillColor: "#ffcc99",
            fillOpacity: 0.4,
            strokeWidth: 2,
            label: "${name}",
            fontColor: "blue",
            fontSize: 10,
            fontFamily: "Arial",
            fontWeight: "bold"
        })
  });

Unfortunatly, when I activate the ModifyFeature control and select a feature for modification, the labels are drawn on every vertex. This interferes with my ability to then drag the vertices to new locations.

How can I diable labelling when activating the ModifyFeature control?

Many thanks,

Robert Sanson

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and then delete this email from your system.

This message has been scanned for Malware and Viruses by Websense Hosted Security.
www.websense.com