AW: [OpenLayers-Users] Labels interfering withOpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed Mar 7 12:53:15 EST 2012

Hi,

This may help:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/openlayers-users/2009-August/013226.html
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/openlayers-users/2009-December/015373.html

Arnd

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] Im Auftrag von Robert
Sanson
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. März 2012 23:20
An: users at openlayers.org
Betreff: [OpenLayers-Users] Labels interfering
withOpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature

I have a vector polygon layer that I have DrawFeature and ModifyFeature
controls set against. I have a label defined on my style.

var crop_style = new OpenLayers.StyleMap({
    "default": new OpenLayers.Style(
        {
            pointRadius: 3,
            graphicName: "square",
            strokeColor: "#ff6103",
            fillColor: "#ffcc99",
            fillOpacity: 0.4,
            strokeWidth: 2,
            label: "${name}",
            fontColor: "blue",
            fontSize: 10,
            fontFamily: "Arial",
            fontWeight: "bold"
        })
  });

Unfortunatly, when I activate the ModifyFeature control and select a feature
for modification, the labels are drawn on every vertex. This interferes with
my ability to then drag the vertices to new locations.

How can I diable labelling when activating the ModifyFeature control?

Many thanks,

Robert Sanson

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and then delete this email from your system.

This message has been scanned for Malware and Viruses by Websense Hosted
Security.
www.websense.com