[OpenLayers-Users] force update markers layer

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Wed Mar 7 10:27:33 EST 2012

Hi,

How do I force a redraw on a markers layer? I have a regular WMS map
with markers that have their lonlat-values updated from a database. I
can force a redraw of the WMS layer with mergenewparams(), but that is
not possible with the markers layer. That means that the when the lonlat
values are updated and I move the map, the markers remain in their
original positions. Only when I zoom in or out, the marker positions are
updated. Can I do something about that?

Jan