RE [Polluriel potentiel] [OpenLayers-Users] force update markers layer

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Wed Mar 7 10:45:20 EST 2012

Is this working?
vectorLayer.redraw(true);

Jan Hartmann <j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2012-03-07 10:27

openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org
cc

Objet
[Polluriel potentiel]  [OpenLayers-Users] force update markers layer

Hi,

How do I force a redraw on a markers layer? I have a regular WMS map with
markers that have their lonlat-values updated from a database. I can force
a redraw of the WMS layer with mergenewparams(), but that is not possible
with the markers layer. That means that the when the lonlat values are
updated and I move the map, the markers remain in their original
positions. Only when I zoom in or out, the marker positions are updated.
Can I do something about that?

Users mailing list
Users at lists.osgeo.org