[OpenLayers-Users] WMSGetFeatureInfo shows nothing

henijes hishe123 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:34:12 EST 2012

Hello all,
I'm trying to display feature information using WMSGetFeatureInfo from a WMS
server in *Geoserver*. But it shows nothing. It tries to load for some time
and then displays nothing. I've even downloaded *Openlayers *library and
tried the examples there. All the examples work fine, except for the
*getfeatureinfo *ones. What am I doing possibly wrong? My doubt is I've to
set a proxy for the request to work. Does this sound naive? Sorry I'm new to
all this.

If I've to configure the geoserver proxy how do I do that? (I've already
installed the proxy extension)
What's the web server that comes with Geoserver winodws installer?

Thanks.