[OpenLayers-Users] Re: vector layer prevents map pan and drag

vrbikdan vrbikdan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:20:59 EDT 2012

Hi,
I'm not sure if I will help you, but I figure this with activate and
deactivate Control.SelectFeature via button. So if I click on the button and
deactivate select, I can pan and drag over the vector layer and if I
activate this, I can't drag and pan but I can select polygons :) . I think
it exist better way, but this is working :)

Dan