[OpenLayers-Users] Move OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud up to 10 pixel...

Paul james pauljame at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:32:40 EDT 2012

Hello...

I have a OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud

popup = new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud("popupSelect",
                        feature.geometry.getBounds().getCenterLonLat(),
                        new OpenLayers.Size(100, 100),
asdsadsadasdas</b>",
                        null, true, onPopupClose);

 popup.calculateRelativePosition = function() {
            return 'tr';
  };

Its working fine, always opening in TOP RIGHT...
But I´d like to move that popup  up to 10 pixel (To get over my symbol) ...
Is that posible?

Thanks