[OpenLayers-Users] opacity slider for base layer

Andreas Heckwolf andreas.heckwolf at menturagroup.com
Wed Mar 28 16:13:56 EDT 2012

Hello,

thanks for the hint. I will have a look at that. The reason behind this
is to make it easier to see and recognize other objects on the map.

Cheers,

Andreas

On Thu, 2012-03-29 at 08:58 +1300, Phil Scadden wrote:
> GeoExt has such beast, I suggest you look over their code. I am little
> surprised at the idea of opacity on a baselayer. Opacity lets you "see"
> through to lower layers but the baselayer is at the bottom already??
>
> Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Heckwolf              Voice : +358 40 5847 445
  Mentura Group Oy                         Fax: +358 424480 800
    Lönnrotinkatu 32 A 26 00180 Helsinki www.menturagroup.com