[OpenLayers-Users] Control to resize all polygons proportionally?

Keith Wiley kwiley at keithwiley.com
Wed May 2 17:52:54 EDT 2012

I would like to offer the user a "slider" or set of discreet size-options which rescale all the polygons on the map proportionall...so that the user may "declutter" the map if the polygons are filling up the map or alernatively so they can "embiggen" the polygons if they are too small to visually discern.

Is this possible?

Thanks.

Keith Wiley     kwiley at keithwiley.com     keithwiley.com    music.keithwiley.com

"The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches
me to suspect that my own is also."
                                           --  Mark Twain