[OpenLayers-Users] problems with OL and geoserver webcache alignment only a one scale.

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Sun May 6 19:52:15 EDT 2012

If I turn webcaching on (tiled:true) in the wms layer creation, then at
ONE scale, all the wms layers are misaligned. At  zoom levels up or
down, its fine. If I turn tiled off, then its okay. This is really puzzling.

             layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(layname, serverUrl, {
                 layers: layerName,
                 tiled:true,
                 transparent: true
             }, {