[OpenLayers-Users] 2.12RC3 WMSGetFeatureInfo event problem caused by change in WMS.js reverseAxisOrder function

Daniel Behr daniel.behr at hzg.de
Tue May 8 02:24:12 EDT 2012

Hi Eric,

yes, the layer isnt added to the map and the control is only activated
at certain zoom levels.

>   Try providing a projection in the config object passes to the layer
> constructor:
>
>      layers: [
>          new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("_",
> "../geoserver/wms",
>              {layers: ["wimo:bathyInfo_N","wimo:__bathyInfo_O"]},
>              {projection: 'EPSG:4326'} // use your wms layer orojection
> code here
>          )
>      ]

I tried that before, but I mixed up parameters and options, hum...
passing the projection as an option works like a charm... problem solved.

thanks for your help
Daniel

Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht
Zentrum für Material- und Küstenforschung GmbH
Max-Planck-Straße 1 I 21502 Geesthacht I Deutschland/Germany

Geschäftsführer/Board of Management: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kaysser, Dipl.-Ing. Michael Ganß
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: MinDirig Wilfried Kraus
Amtsgericht Lübeck HRB 285 GE (Register Court)
Internet: http://www.hzg.de