[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Stripes in my map (only with Firefox)

Jørgen S. Nicolaysen smockmakker at gmail.com
Tue May 8 02:40:00 EDT 2012

I got the same stripe in firefox at the same spot. It's one of the edges of a
map tile. My guess its how firefox has placed the tiles. It might be a gap
of +/-1 (or even +/-0.5) pixel of some sort after OL has calculated the
placement of tiles. Calculations may be slightly different depending on
different javascript engines of browsers.

That's my guess.