[OpenLayers-Users] Stripes in my map (only with Firefox)

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Tue May 8 20:52:12 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same thing and created an issue on github for it:
https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/issues/458

It only seems to happen in Firefox and only when the map div is
contained by a div that is centered on the page. I think that it's
related to the new way of positioning tiles in OL 2.12, which could be
exposing a bug in Firefox.

Regards, Roald