[OpenLayers-Users] Rerendering OpenLayers in JSF2

srd.pl srolek2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 09:12:20 PDT 2012

did anyone tried rerendering OpenLayers in JSF2? I am using a4j:ajax events,
I mark the render atribute with render="map" where map is naturally the id
of the openlayers div tag, and I use oncompleate="init()" method to reload
the background data. And it works apart from the fact that the ''old' map
stays in place and the 'new' one is displayed belove. If I use the rerender
event again (i.e. changing some JSF components like selectOneMenu) than a
3rd map is added to the bottom, and so on and so on... does any one know a
ways to fix this?