[OpenLayers-Users] map randomly jumps when zooming/panning. enableKinetic issue?

Dominik Mikiewicz dominikmikiewicz at o2.pl
Wed May 16 01:37:27 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've seen this behavior too but never had a clue what may be causing it. The console remains silent.
My observation is that it may happen if there is some more stuff going around - like retrieving data, preparing features and adding them to a  vector layer. In general - the more data is used, the higher possibility something like this may occur.

Dom