[OpenLayers-Users] Re: zoomed out view is wms and zoomed in is wfs

sdunne stephen.dunne at lisasoft.com
Wed May 16 16:50:17 PDT 2012

Paul Meems (Top-X) wrote

> Create two layers, the WMS version and the WFS version and use maxscale
> and
> minscale to set when which layer should be visible.

Thanks Paul, with this appraoch, in the layer selector, would this be viewed
as 2 different layers.
For example, when I reached a certian zoom level, the layer selector would
visually change from the wms to the wfs of the same name, being selected?
Or would only one layer be visible in the layer selector, and the
functionality would be performed without the user knowing that the layer had
changed ?