[OpenLayers-Users] why OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.Root_Container hates me?

Giuseppe De Marco peppelinux at yahoo.it
Sat May 19 10:32:45 PDT 2012

I didn't understand very well the importance of OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.Root_Container.

I know that if I created first a Vector layer with some features whithin it, if later I create a Root_container the features on the first Vector layer doesn't been clickable anymore (for getfeatures event).

This OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.Root Container raises when I use MapQuery (a utility to use jquery and openlayers toghether) but in mapquery doesn't exist any mention to OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.Root Container class...

Any hints ?
Thank you all