[OpenLayers-Users] Pink broken images

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 10:44:42 PDT 2012

Hi Smaran,

I see your problem, I really think it is all about the projection stuff, I didn't see you code anywhere but I can presume you're missing some transformation stuff, check this link: http://blog.sonxurxo.com/2011/04/28/tutorial-de-openlayers-ii-capas-de-google/, it was completely useful for me, although it is in spanish you will be able to understand the code and if needed, google translator is always your friend =)

I put things like WMS and WFS with the good Mapserver, I mean, using the MAP file, so I don't know how it works with Geoserver (you use that if I remember well) but I'm almost sure your problem is about projection.

Hope this helps,