[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Markers move around when zooming

Biribu pabloblo85 at yahoo.es
Sat May 26 13:44:41 PDT 2012

Your code is exactly what I have. I think the problem is related where the
marker is set because, if I zoom in and mode the map with drag and drop,
they move but if I use zoom out later, markers go to their initial position
in map window.

For example, My map is 500 x 500 px. And I have one marker. When I upload
the map, marker appears at 450 x 300 position. Now I zoom in,  move map and
zoom out.

I would be in othe area of my map (for example: other city), not my initial
position. But my marker appeared at 450 x 300 over the new city.

I don't know if I am explaining well, english is not my language and I have
some problem to say what I want.