[OpenLayers-Users] Fwd: Getting specific data from a single vector feature with a large attribute table

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 00:22:06 PDT 2012

Hello Julius!, Glad to hear that finally it worked as you wanted it! that's really great and I'm happy for that. It looks really neat your solution, could it be possible to see a picture (JPEG) about this solution running in your application? it'd be excellent.

Thanks for sharing this very nice solution,

Cheers,

Gery