[OpenLayers-Users] Ancillary question on the tileerror event handling - overriding default css behaviour.

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Sun Nov 4 19:09:12 PST 2012

Mostly, i deal with load errors from tiles with a css entry
.olImageLoadError {
   display: none;
}

For my osm, I wanted to deal with it a blank ocean tile which I did with
             layer.events.register("tileerror",layer,function(evt){
               evt.tile.setImgSrc("images/empty.png");
               return false;
               });

However, the css entry turns off the tile! (works fine if I remove the
css). Is there an easy way to change that?
--
Phil Scadden, GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St, Private Bag 1930,
Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232