[OpenLayers-Users] WFS Get Feature using POST?

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 22:23:53 PST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to get the JSON response using the below code, the same origin
policy is obviously being applied, however I am trying to do this without
the use of a proxy.

var dataXml = '<wfs:GetFeature service="WFS" version="1.0.0"
outputformat="json" xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs" xmlns:topp="
http://www.openplans.org/topp"> <wfs:Query
typeName="topp:states"/></wfs:GetFeature>';

var request1 = OpenLayers.Request.POST({
    url: "http://10.0.0.1:6001/geoserver/wfs?",
    data:dataXml,
    headers: {
        "Content-Type": "text/plain"
    },
    callback: function(response){}
});

regards,
Imran

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:13 AM, Phil Scadden <p.scadden at gns.cri.nz> wrote:

> I do my wfs by creating a WFS protocol and then a protocol.read on it.
> This generated POST requests.
>

> Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in
> error please destroy and immediately notify us. Do not copy or disclose the
> contents.

I.R