[OpenLayers-Users] Extract Attributes from KML or GML Files

reinaldo at geodesign.com.br reinaldo at geodesign.com.br
Thu Nov 8 18:16:41 PST 2012

Users List,

I know this has been explored before in this list, but I can not get it to
work.

I've done everything that is recommended, but get nowhere.

I read and display the features ok either from a KML or GML file, but can
not extract the attributes.

I use

extractattribues: true

Then, I am trying to do:

label: "S{Sate}",

where State is an attribute of a feature in the GML or KML file. No luck. I
get S{State} rendered on the map.

I would like to use OpenLayers.Rule to customize my style according to the
attibutes. No luck either.

Could someone please help?

Thanks in advance.

Reinaldo
 Reinaldo Escada Chohfi
 Sócio Gerente
 GeoDesign Internacional
 www.geodesign.com.br (http://www.geodesign.com.br)
 Tel./Fax: (12) 3153-5115
 Inteligência e Tecnologia Espacial de Ponta