[OpenLayers-Users] NavToolbar breaks other controls?

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:35:01 PST 2012

Hi,

After `var control = ...;` try add this:

    panel.controls[0].events.on({
        activate:function(){
            control.box.deactivate();
            control.box.activate();
        }
    });
    panel.controls[1].events.on({
        activate:function(){
            control.box.deactivate();
            control.box.activate();
        }
    });

You need to activate `control.box` after Navigation & ZoomBox controls on
NavToolbar (panel.controls[0 and 1])

NOTE: When starting the page `control.box` is the latest to be activated, so
it works, but after use ZoomBox on NavToolbar `control.box` is not the last
activated.

Xavier Mamano

dnbphysicist wrote