[OpenLayers-Users] legend "floating" over map - Calling Alexandre Dube!

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:09:01 PST 2012

I found this one [1], if I remember correctly this is the one you have in the PBE cool website right? I'm thinking more like the GNS icon you put in the right-bottom corner, but this should appear once I choose each WMS. I'm using the good GeoExt 1.0 with the old, good friend Ext 3.4, so changing to 4.1 is not a good idea =). I haven't, I will take a deep look at it, thanks Phil.

[1] http://geoprisma.org/samples/geoextux/layertreebuilder/index.php

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.