[OpenLayers-Users] Not receiving any features back

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Nov 29 15:02:28 PST 2012

Oops sorry! I realise that I am leading you down the garden path. As you
showed, 102113 is understood by server. (your list is somewhat different
to my 2.1.3, 2.1.4 geoserver). I mistaken thought that response had no
features, but in fact response does have features.
However, we have been down this issue before.  e.features is blank
because the returned GML is malformed and it fails to parse in the OL
gml parser. I am guessing it because the PimaPine feature has "null" as
a workspace which of course does not match any xmlns entry defined in
the featurecollection header.

I would say you geoserver config is not correct - especially the
workspace definition that pimapine is part of. Do you have a namespace
URI in the workspace definition.

--
Phil Scadden, GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St, Private Bag 1930,
Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232