[OpenLayers-Users] Move selected Features to another geometry layer

vGIS valentino1s73s at gmx.net
Thu Sep 20 05:15:59 PDT 2012

I'd like to select some features with:

var choice = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(
                wfs_polygon,
                {
		    title: "Auswahl",
                    displayClass: "olControlSelectFeature",
                    clickout: true, toggle: false,
                    multiple: false, hover: false,
                    multipleKey: "ctrlKey"
                }
);

and move selected features (poly) to another vector layer with another
geometry (multipoly).
Therefore I'd delete the Poly geom and create multipoly geom.

*But to choose only selected features, my question is:
Where do I know from, that a feature is selected?*

Kind regards,
vGIS